Wednesday, November 12, 2008


Another fucking flat on my ride home!!! What is with the roads around here? tire armor liners and slime tubes and I still flat.... I pumped the tube back up and could hear the slime gurgle but it didn't seal and I ran out of CO2.... Kerin saved me and picked me up. Got home pumped up the tires and this am still fine...

WTF no more CO2 I guess as that didn't seal um. Ride started out just fine, I love these new lights! Pushed it a little harder then last week up the scripps poway climb. then I saw these lill ~12-13 yr old kids going up the climb to miramesa on the bike path (at night... no helmets no lights..... not smart) anyway kid on a BMX rides up beside me, "Hey wanna race?" I said "you sure?, you really sure?" he said "bring it on" so I let him go ahead ~half a bike length, then rocket past him off into the night (I did hit 187HR is all fairness) I heard "cheater!" in the distance :)

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:479 ft
Location:Poway, CAElev. Gain:+7 ft
Date:11/11/08Up/Downhill: [+879/-872]
Time:08:00 AMDifficulty:3.0 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 56 F temp; 86% humidity
 56 F heat index; winds Calm
Performance

Distance: 6.52 miles
Time:0:30:58
Speed:12.6 mph
Pace:4' 46 /miHeart Rate:142 bpm (Avg)
Calories:405187 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com