Tuesday, November 18, 2008


I’m a bit hazy now on this… I’m dead tired, head out just before dark I put my bar light on no helmet as I was planning on finished just before dark. Matt starts his lap just behind me we ride tempo till the climb I stop to pee (I totally over hydrated between laps) and he is gone up the climb (he on lap 2)

I take it easy and just set a goal of clearing the climb. I dabbed in one spot but got to the top in 27 mins. I ride all the stuff up top trying to just have fun and enjoy as I’m too tired to try and race it out, its about conserve and enjoy now. I rock the decent this time as I was not as tired from hammering the climb. Thru the tunnel of love, still pulling that CX move up the wall lookin like a PRO (people were all over this WALL section making it half way and then trying to unclip with out falling and then trying to walk up the CX run up was way faster and smoother!)
I finish it out and call it a night!



Activity
Route:12hrs vail lake 08Elev. Avg:1701 ft
Location:Aguanga, CAElev. Gain:-7 ft
Date:11/15/08Up/Downhill: [+1256/-1263]
Time:01:30 PMDifficulty:4.0 / 5.0
Performance

Distance: 10.06 miles
Time:1:10:12
Speed:8.6 mph
Pace:6' 59 /miHeart Rate:161 bpm (Avg)
Calories:996178 bpm (Peak)
Map
Aguanga, California
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: