Thursday, November 13, 2008


Good ride tonight, was a bit chilly but I wanted to spin out the legs before the race this weekend.

Headed out with the Gary Fox crew. Started out redlining it on the short climbs and movin quick, but we toned it down once we got into Tunnels. I'm gonna miss the tunnels word is they (in they I mean the Ahole Equestrian dicks the pay there way onto the land managment boards) will be closing the area....

Thru the tunnel goodness and then back thru PQC. I walked up the goat climb as I wanted to keep the legs fresh for tomorrow.

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:278 ft
Location:Del Mar, CAElev. Gain:+0 ft
Date:11/13/08Up/Downhill: [+1433/-1433]
Time:05:36 PMDifficulty:4.1 / 5.0
Performance

Distance: 18.05 miles
Time:2:53:56
Speed:6.2 mph
Pace:9' 41 /mi
Calories:961
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: