Monday, November 3, 2008


Ok what a mess of a ride..... Started a bit late but got to ride a new section at PQC :) good stuff!
We then headed east from wagon wheel and since it was night I thought lets hit up the horse trails. Which are creepy a night before Halloween :)

I hear a clicking noise and I look down my front caliper is about to fall off my bike....? I stop a tighten it....

We ride a bit further and across a lill bridge and Tony shears his derailuer hanger... we make quick work of it and turn the rig into a single speed but it hops up a gear
and now the chain is binding tight, he pushes thru the tight chain and BAM... broken chain? nope the granny gear pulled all the threads out of the crank arm.... WTF? we find the nearest street and
since tara was feeling under the weather they go there while me, matt, archie book it back to teh cars. Archie's light dies, I give him my helmet light. Then when we are almost back my bar light dies (served me right it was the 3rd ride I used it on with out charging :) )

nice to get some turns in but a bit of a messy ride.

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:116 ft
Location:Del Mar, CAElev. Gain:-4 ft
Date:10/30/08Up/Downhill: [+557/-561]
Time:05:17 PMDifficulty:3.2 / 5.0
Performance

Distance: 13.69 miles
Time:2:12:34
Speed:6.2 mph
Pace:9' 41 /miHeart Rate:124 bpm (Avg)
Calories:692180 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: