Friday, April 3, 2009

Lake Miramar Ride

HIt up the lake for a ride. Conditions were windy! steady out of the SSW adn cool. There were only 2 of us but I hid behind a wheel for the decent then took a pull leading up to the climb. I wasn't feeling all that great on the climb the legs were feelign yesterday a bit and my lungs kinda hate me the past couple days. But we were moving good no hesitation right up over the top and kept it moving to the lake. I took a couple pulls leeding up to the lake and then we hit the lake. We were flying! I don't think I've ever gone that fast around the lake! I only took 2 pulls as my partner was hammering. We paused quickly at the end of the lake took a couple sipps of water and off we were. Up to the 15 bike path I never switched out of my big ring! that was a first.... Now with the wind at our backs we hammred out the slight grade back up to work. I was pretty spent in the end but I only switched out of my big ring for the main climb else I was hammering good cadence in my big ring :) weekend off back at it Monday!


Time Taken: 01:15:20
Speed: 1.25 (mi/hr) (min) 17.63 (mi/hr) (avg) 41.57 (mi/hr) (max)
Total Distance: 22.14 mi.
Burned: 1,030 (kcal)
Workout Weight: 150.0 lbs.
Effort: Hard
Quality: Good

No comments: