Friday, April 17, 2009

Pedals to Pints Thursday

So with daylight saving comes post work road ride, just happend to be my birthday :)

Met up with joe and we did a really fun ride out the 56 with a killer tail wind.... Then north into Rancho santa fe. We headed thru downtown rancho santa fe I dig those windy rolling roads! We headed north again up el camino real till we got to manchester blvd. No real hammering but I put in nice efforts here and there taking the front on windy sections and doing lots of work. Up to the PCH then we cruised over to Pizza Port where I sat in a full kit drank a beer and ate beer buddies, I got a few people checkin out the cock bulge in the bibs Oh yea :)

Date: 04/16/2009
End Time: 07:09:00
Time Taken: 01:28:30
Route: Pizza Port Ride 04/17/2009 Route
Total Distance: 24.33 mi.
Burned: 1,206 (kcal)
Workout Weight: 150.0 lbs.
Effort: Normal
Quality: Great
Pace: 03:37 (avg)
Speed: 16.49 (mi/hr) (avg)

View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com

No comments: