Wednesday, April 1, 2009

PCH ride

Finally with daylights savings here me and Joe hit up the PCH for a post work road ride. We left from his house and headed down into la jolla and up the scripps pier climb. At the base I wasn't feeling it, but after I made the turn I started to pick up the tempo and held a good tempo to the top. That hurt! We kept a nice pace over the flat and down torrey pines. Up into Delmar and we hit the turn around at Solana Beach. Paused at Dog beach to take a quick pic for the people in snowy areas :) and hit the road.




It was time to climb up Torrey pines. We hit the steep inside, I hammered it from the get and at the switch back I had 100 yrds on Joe. I kept the pace and sprinted out that last 50m out of the saddle and in the drops! That hurt alot! I was hurting now and limped a bit up the rest and back to Joe's house a great ride!

No comments: