Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The lake

Well the rains held off so I hit the road after work. Wind was crazy 15-25mph out of the south/west... So the first bit was bad the climb up it slowed and I put in a really good effort trying to push harder gears then normal. @ scrippspoway pkwy I caught the light for a sec and then blasted the next section and really put it to myself on the last up. I turned the corner and headed to the lake, I didn't let up and hit the lake hard. the wind was nasty! but I was moving diving into the corners, sprinting out, I dig the lake.... I came accross the dam and had to stop to try out my new panoramic pic app on the Iphone :)



I need more practice....


Back at it I headed on to miramesa and over to black mnt road for one last good climb... I forgot how steep that can be but I gave it a good run! east on the 56 path and up sabre springs I kept it in Big ring all the way to work! even past the post office that was pushing it for me :)


Start Time: 17:20:00
End Time: 18:48:00
Time Taken: 01:28:28
Route: Lake Mirramar to black mnt
Total Distance: 22.99 mi.
Burned: 1,008 (kcal)
Workout Weight: 150.0 lbs.
Effort: Hard
Quality: Good
Pace: 44:07 (min) 03:49 (avg) 02:01 (max)
Speed: 1.36 (mi/hr) (min) 15.59 (mi/hr) (avg) 29.44 (mi/hr) (max)

View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com

No comments: