Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lunch ride

My stomach was still not right but I headed out for a lunch ride intent on putting in a good effort. We headed down to the 56 and the guess were moving. I let them go to start figuring I could catch them on the next lill bump up. But I gave um too much of a leash and I had to push hard to regroup with them, did it on the next bump up. I held my own and took a pull or two to the base of the climb we were moving fast and I had a stitch on my side from my stomach ache... We hit the climb and I just wanted to stay with the group as we were def moving today. We got strung out and I gave a couple guys some leash with the intent on pushing hard at the top. I was sitting in 4th with 50yrds to 3rd and 100 yrds to 1/2. I got out of the saddle and hit the gas, caught and passed #3 much to his dismay but 1/2 were just out of reach. Down the other side I tried to get the guys to take even pulls but when it came time for my pull I got a nice windy slight uphill.... then as soon as I was done it was time to go left and up a bump.... not great timing and I got dropped. I caught back on at a crazy steep section 13% as I hammered out of the saddle and got myself back in to #3. down and up to RB high I stayed in that #3 spot. Cruised back to work a beat man :)


Start Time: 11:35:00
End Time: 12:30:00
Time Taken: 00:55:01
Route: Greg Loop +
Total Distance: 14.28 mi.
Burned: 750 (kcal)
Workout Weight: 150.0 lbs.
Effort: Hard
Quality: Ok
Pace: 21:10 (min) 03:51 (avg) 01:36 (max)
Speed: 2.83 (mi/hr) (min) 15.57 (mi/hr) (avg) 37.33 (mi/hr) (max)

View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com

No comments: