Thursday, April 9, 2009

PQC Ride

I got in the car and thought about where to ride and I was kinda sick of the gnar rocks at mission trails... So I hit up PQC

From the lower lot I headed east and thru the cyn cruising past the waterfall I was wearing headphones (which I never do) and passed a couple guys on single speeds kinda felt like a dick as I couldn't really commuticate with them but I tried to say hi and have a good ride prob way to loud a voice.... Next up was powerlines I was determined to middle ring it and I did with relative easy :) I kept the pace up the rest of the hill and over to a place I will not mention for legal reasons.... Had a great ride there and then back over to the top of cobles. Ripped down cobles my bear bell a ringing.

Saw the gary fox crew at the bottom gave up a thumbs up and a hi (again feeling like a dick for having headphones on) But wolfmother was on and I dig those guys!

Out of the canyon I cruised at a good clip and back to the lower lot but I wasn't done. I hammered the Goat climb with athority! I'm don't think I ever got up it that fast. The lower half I wasn't sure I was feeling it but at the false flat where I usually gather myself I kept the speed up and went right into the next sections and cleared then with easy (well the legs burned but the balance and bike handling was no issue with that much speed) All the way to the top and I was off to go down Lopez quick pic of the canyon



that pano app is cool :)

Down I went hauling some serious ass (bear bell ringing again)

Great ride :)


Start Time: 17:30:00
End Time: 18:57:00
Time Taken: 01:26:38
Route: PQC Ride
Total Distance: 14.43 mi.
Burned: 1,100 (kcal)
Workout Weight: 147.0 lbs.
Effort: Normal
Quality: Great
Pace: 50:37 (min) 06:00 (avg) 01:36 (max)
Speed: 1.19 (mi/hr) (min) 9.99 (mi/hr) (avg) 37.56 (mi/hr) (max)


View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com

No comments: