Tuesday, August 19, 2008


Holy shit! I didn't feel like I was ripping... but the watch don't lie.... I fucking smashed my

PR 16:58 (173 avg up) and a new PR down 10:05 (157)

Old PRs up 17:41 (176) down 10:12(159).

It was hot as balls today also. guess I really am good in the heat.
So I was fast up and fast down!

Wow as my goal after riding and lifting yesterday was around 18mins..... My front disk was dragging pretty bad also.... No bobbles today picked good lines and was all business. hmmmm I'm gonna need a bigger hill :)

The Back was a little sore today though, that is something I'm gonna have to work on as my legs felt great my lungs were good but when I was mashing big gears up the climb I could feel my lower back straining.... I need to strengthen that! esp for the endurance side I mean yea I can live thru the pain for 1 or 2 laps but its the 3rd or 4th lap when I can't put any power down that would suck. So I need to find lower back strengthening exercises with out hurting my back.... tricky....

Rest now well 24hrs rest riding after work tomorrow.

Activity
Route:Lunch MTBElev. Avg:749 ft
Location:Poway, CAElev. Gain:+4 ft
Date:08/19/08Up/Downhill: [+1381/-1377]
Time:12:30 PMDifficulty:3.9 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 79 F temp; 52% humidity
 80 F heat index; winds W 8
Performance

Distance: 8.99 miles
Time:0:50:46
Speed:10.6 mph
Pace:5' 40 /miHeart Rate:154 bpm (Avg)
Calories:668187 bpm (Peak)
Map
Poway, California
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

1 comment:

JP said...

hey wait, didn't someone wicked smaht (not to mention easy on the eyes) mention to you that time off is a really really good idea? sick ride, dude. rest is good for the well-trained. glad to read some good stuff.