Monday, August 25, 2008


Ride to work today. I started off really easy then picked it up a bit about half way thru I had a rabbit....

turned out to be a teenager on a mtb with a flat.... i had to tools to fix (presta only c02 and a road tube felt bad) so I kept on and now I was coming up to the usual carroll cyn hill

I powered up it and past the highschool so I thought at that point I was prob moving pretty fast but in the end I was a few mins off my fastest pace (but that is good as I need to slow a bit today as after the efforts of saturday and sunday)

I need to pace myself as I'm riding the next 4 days.... and I'm lifting today and wednesday. keep on keeping on....

Activity
Route:Claremont to workElev. Avg:433 ft
Location:Mission Beach, CAElev. Gain:+252 ft
Date:08/25/08Up/Downhill: [+1246/-994]
Time:07:00 AMDifficulty:3.9 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fog/Mist
 69 F temp; 87% humidity
 69 F heat index; winds Calm
Performance

Distance: 17.84 miles
Time:1:11:36
Speed:15.0 mph
Pace:4' 00 /miHeart Rate:147 bpm (Avg)
Calories:840177 bpm (Peak)
Map
Mission Beach, California
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: