Wednesday, August 13, 2008


Well the rain of the night led to Uber Clear skies! and we woke up to the sickest views I think I've ever seen!

The clouds were socking in the valley below and the sun was poking out in spots it was amazing!

Unfortunately the PB&J I was so looking forward to for breakfast was a no go as a mouse got into our the bread in the night :(

So I ate as much oatmeal as I could and off we were down the MNT thru sick Aspen forests. Saw a couple sick Jeeps and I was jealous as I was walkin down.

But down we went and to Camp hale and back to civilization.

Pics from the whole trip!





Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:0 ft
Location:Red Cliff, COElev. Gain:+0 ft
Date:08/08/08Up/Downhill: [+0/-0]
Time:10:40 AMDifficulty:0 / 5.0
Performance

Distance: 4.05 miles
Time:1:52:28
Speed:2.2 mph
Pace:27' 16 /miHeart Rate:113 bpm (Avg)
Calories:442133 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: