Saturday, August 23, 2008


Well today was a great ride! I didn't feel as fast as I want to but there is time to still pick up a bit of speed. We set out at ~8am and the weather was perfect. As we climbed out of spring canyon I hit my max on the day 191....

I was feeling ok, we dropped down into Santee we kept a good pace thru the canyon and to the ranger station. We met up with a new guy Kent @ the ranger station and him and Jim beat up on us up the fire road climb I paused for a sec at the lot and headed to the top.

I felt pretty strong its nice to have people push you I was in bigger gears than a year ago for sure! we descended into martha's and I was feeling great descending.

We then took a detour up CARDIAC hill. This was a pretty serious but not that steep climb... But what was the killer was we then ridge ran and the steep ups and downs were taking thier toll.

We had a fun decent back into Sycamore Cyn and then thru the cyn back to the power power lines. I was feeling tired but fast thru the single track back to mast blvd.

back to mission trails and to the car great long ride today! The legs were at an 8 athe lungs were a bit water logged @ ~a 6

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:615 ft
Location:La Mesa, CAElev. Gain:+0 ft
Date:08/23/08Up/Downhill: [+2831/-2831]
Time:08:15 AMDifficulty:5.0 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 78 F temp; 57% humidity
 79 F heat index; winds W 9
Performance

Distance: 28.48 miles
Time:3:47:04
Speed:7.5 mph
Pace:8' 00 /mi
Calories:1392
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: