Thursday, September 11, 2008


KIll it! that is what I am doing :) after a short but good ride last night I had someone stop by to look at my GTI (no sale :( ) but I fell asleep after after cutting up watermelon and cantalope with out dinner (for the second night in a row) So I'm prob a few calories now (which is prob good as I am stuck in the 144-146 range)

Since I have Ballroom dance lessons on Thursdays now the evening ride has moved to a lunch ride. The legs were feeling great so I pushed it from the start. I got to the trailhead about a minute faster then usual.

I then proceeded to KILL it! I hammered pushing gears I didn't think I could but some how did. I ended up coming up a few seconds short of my PR at 17:17 (171 avg) I did start my watch a bit early but other then that I have no idea where I lost that time.....

I'll take it though, surprised and motivated against my better judgment decided to mash the decent. Yup I made up the time 9:20 (154 avg) besting my desecent PR by 45seconds while having a lower HR and the conditions are def loose! I hammered it back to work and took my PR for the overall ride 46:42 (158 avg) besting my old PR by over 2 mins! D

Dance tonight rest tomorrow big day Saturday

Activity
Route:Lunch MTBElev. Avg:749 ft
Location:Poway, CAElev. Gain:+4 ft
Date:09/11/08Up/Downhill: [+1381/-1377]
Time:12:00 PMDifficulty:3.9 / 5.0
 
Weather:Overcast
 69 F temp; 65% humidity
 69 F heat index; winds W 9
Performance

Distance: 8.99 miles
Time:0:46:42
Speed:11.6 mph
Pace:5' 10 /miHeart Rate:158 bpm (Avg)
Calories:634183 bpm (Peak)
Map
Poway, California
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: