Sunday, September 28, 2008


So I bagged out the am ride as I was soooooo tired and my bike was a mess as I haven't touched it since Kernville! So I worked on the bike totally removed the derailuers and cleaning it up. I also need new brakes and need to install my new Maxxis tires for Moab...

But off to Mission Trails I was and I was looking to beat myself up... I started off going up the visitor center climb and I didn't stop there I went all the way to the top of the Mesa no dabs! (that us 1 mile @ 15% avg grade!)

Then down to the 52 and back up the side of North Fortuna and I cleared the top section!!!! That is the first time I've done that in clipless pedals! Drivers on the 52 prob heard me yell in pain/excitement.

Down E-ticket and thru the canyon up S turns where I dabbed once I was so mad as it would have been so sick to clear it at the pace I was going but it was a quick dab and prob didn't really slow me down.

Down the fire road (hence the ~30moh mark on the speed chart) and back to the car hammering all the way.

Finished and was hurting that was the hardest 8 mile ride I've every done! Def at race pace I didn't let up or stop once!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:528 ft
Location:La Mesa, CAElev. Gain:+0 ft
Date:09/27/08Up/Downhill: [+1496/-1496]
Time:04:36 PMDifficulty:3.8 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 74 F temp; 63% humidity
 74 F heat index; winds Vrbl 6
Performance

Distance: 7.78 miles
Time:1:04:31
Speed:7.2 mph
Pace:8' 20 /miHeart Rate:171 bpm (Avg)
Calories:397192 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: