Thursday, September 18, 2008


The Neck is feeling a measure better but its still not quite all there. This was a transition ride (from sunset to dark) man it is hard to see out there in those long shadows and when you can kinda see the trail but your lights is just out of reach to give it full definition....

So out spring we went, I didn't have my best climb ever I dabbed 2x... then down the roller single track to the end of the sycamore ride and thru the single track there to Mast. I felt pretty good on the single track esp as it got darker. Its hard to see at night but I'm pretty comfortable at night.

Down Mast to the horse center and back to the car, I was thinking about doing the visitor center climb but I didn't want to do it alone at night. Lunch ride today before a day off and a LONG ride Saturday!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:509 ft
Location:La Mesa, CAElev. Gain:-7 ft
Date:09/17/08Up/Downhill: [+1315/-1322]
Time:06:13 PMDifficulty:4.1 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair with Haze
 71 F temp; 70% humidity
 71 F heat index; winds NW 3
Performance

Distance: 15.22 miles
Time:1:30:43
Speed:10.1 mph
Pace:5' 56 /miHeart Rate:149 bpm (Avg)
Calories:742180 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: