Sunday, September 28, 2008


OK 2nd ride in 14hrs felt good. Met up with Archie who needed an ass kicking after spending a few weeks showing some newbs the ropes :)
Some had to do it man :)

We headed out from the lower Sorrento lot then up past the water fall and all was good. We then headed up power lines I had a rabbit in front he looked quick so I tried to drop him on the first big up where I dropped matt on Tuesday hoping for no repeat of tuesday where matt caught me I hammered and beat the guy soundly and he wasn't going that slow.

I turned back a min to pick up archie again and we headed to the tunnels. Down Rocking horse I was feeling pretty smooth esp for the loose conditions. We headed over the water crossing and back up to the mesa.

Then it was back down Rocking horse and man I always feel faster the second time around. We ripped that section and up the tunnel climb all middle ring and back across the mesa to go down Cobles.

Ripped cobles and back down the waterfall to wagon wheel. Archie pulled out at the lot and me being a glutten for punishment I went up the goat climb! I smashed it! only got squirely on the 3rd section which is def the hardest! up to the top and them powered down Lopez.

Great ride! hitting up mission trails for more climbing and punishment this afternoon!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:258 ft
Location:La Jol, CAElev. Gain:+0 ft
Date:09/28/08Up/Downhill: [+1532/-1532]
Time:09:24 AMDifficulty:4.1 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 74 F temp; 63% humidity
 74 F heat index; winds NW 3
Performance

Distance: 18.00 miles
Time:2:09:26
Speed:8.3 mph
Pace:7' 14 /miHeart Rate:150 bpm (Avg)
Calories:870185 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: