Wednesday, September 17, 2008


So I lifted at lunch and note to self do not do standing rows with your head up... I usually do them with my head down and man my neck is Killing me.....

I almost bailed on my ride but I really wanted to push it. So I hit Cobles and man my neck killed! But I pushed on and I pushed up powerlines, call me BIG RING BOBBY (well my big ring is most people's middle 32T) never done that before I pushed 32x30 up the whole hill and no stopping at the ledge I went all the way to tunnels.

I did a loop up top and my neck was really tossing me for a loop. But I got to rocking horse and down I went I was feeling so so as far as skills.... But I made me way thru the water crossings and that is when I started feeling good...

Exited the water crossings and pushed big ring up the climb out! Then I did the single track up top and then back down rocking horse and this time I was FLIYING! ripping turns accelerating out I was on a mission. The the climb out BIG RING again! I only switched into 32x34 fo rthe last 20 yrds! Back across the fire break and to the car..... 1:09!!!!!

I couldn't believe that I just did that ride in almost and hr.... it is pretty tech and tight and I avg'd almost 10mph. Good stuff! Hope the neck feels better tomorrow night ride wednesday.

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:340 ft
Location:Rancho Santa Fe, CAElev. Gain:+0 ft
Date:09/16/08Up/Downhill: [+994/-994]
Time:05:46 PMDifficulty:3.6 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 70 F temp; 70% humidity
 70 F heat index; winds S 12
Performance

Distance: 11.41 miles
Time:1:11:07
Speed:9.6 mph
Pace:6' 15 /mi
Calories:504
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: